So We Meet Again…
The Carly Wool Coatigan is back!
Wahhooooo! This style was a sell-out piece last year so we just had to bring it back for the new season. It’s a great piece that you can thrown on over practically any outfit for that extra layer of warmth. Crafted from soft wool this coatigan is soft and gentle against the skin, and the best bit is that it can be worn as a cardigan or as a coat, making it a brilliant multi-functional piece! So let’s reintroduce the style…
Our favourite features…
- Faux leather piping to the cuffs and hemline to give the style a little bit more attitude than an traditional cardigan.
- Wool with fleck detailing all over to create a soft feminine look.
- Contrast cuff and neckline fabric to add extra interest to your outfit, making it really easy to pair with something simple.
- A chunky zip to the front to fasten the garment in an unconventional way.
- Pleating to the front to create a flattering shape for the figure.
- Pockets to complete the look!
They Carly coatigan is available in so many great colour for the new season, from deep burgundy to ice blue we have great shades to choose from. Be quick though, so many of these colours are already selling out. This coatigan might be slightly higher priced item at £50 but it’s worth every penny when you can wear it over so many styles.
Team the Carly coatigan with jeans and boots and zip it up, or wear it open over a tunic or dress, the choice is all yours! This style is the go to piece to see you through the transitional time between summer and autumn. Show us how you’ve styled your Carly on our Facebook page, we love to see your Kit and Kaboodal style.
Kit and Kaboodal